- 1.iPhone XS Is The New Powerful iPhone Dual Sim In 2018
- 2.iPhone XS Max A Superb A12 Bionic Processor
- 3.iPhone XR – Price, Colors, Specs & Reviews
- 4.iPhone XS Vs iPhone XS Max : Specifications Comparison
- 5.iPhone XS Max Vs iPhone XR : What’s The Difference ?
- 6.Apple iPhone Xs Max Review : What They Don’t Tell You
- 7.13 Best Fast Wireless Chargers For iPhone Xs And iPhone Xs Max
- 8.Apple Watch Series 4 Review : Price,Color And Specs
All About iPhone XR
The cheapest iPhone in 2018 does not have much to envy the iPhone XS
The iPhone XR maintains many of the specifications and features of the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, but is much cheaper, has LCD instead of OLED and does not have 3D Touch.
The iPhone XR is a new iPhone that comes in part as the successor of the iPhone 8 and a bit like the expected iPhone SE 2.
First, the iPhone XR is the only new iPhone that has a single rear camera, the only one with LCD and the cheapest, with a lower price than the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Even so, Apple learns a bit from Google and integrates into the iPhone XR photo functions with a blurred background (known as bokeh or portrait) by using a single camera, as did the Internet giant with Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
Differences of the iPhone XR with the iPhone XS and XS Max
• Average screen (6.1 inches instead of 5.8 as the XS or 6.5 as the XS Max)
• The option of storage of 128GB, but without the option of 512GB like the others (64GB, 128GB and 256GB)
• IP67 water resistance certification (up to 1.5 meters deep for up to 30 minutes) instead of IP68 like the others
• The initial price of US $ 749, instead of US $ 999 as the iPhone XS and the US $ 1,099 as the iPhone XS Max
• Just a 12-megapixel rear camera, but it offers the possibility of taking photos with a blurred background (portrait)
• The Apple page does not mention that it has 3D Touch like the others.
The most colourful iPhone 2018
Although the iPhone XR has the same eyebrow, metal frame and glass back, it is the 2018 iPhone with the most colours available so far.
With this, Apple allows this cell to differentiate more and surely attracts young people.
The iPhone XR will be available in red (Red product), yellow, white, coral, black and blue.
The same processor of the XS and XS Max
With the new Apple A12 Bionic processor, the company promises that the cell phone can be up to 15 per cent faster than the iPhone X and up to 50 per cent better in graphic processing.
In addition, the neuronal engine that is integrated into that processor also promises to be up to 9 times faster, offering different performance benefits in different areas of iPhone use.
For the first time, an iPhone offers compatibility with dual SIM or SIM card. However, unlike many cell phones with Dual SIM, Apple offers the possibility of integrating a physical SIM card, while the other is digital (eSIM). This means that you simply cannot change it, but it will depend on the operator.
The only country that will receive an iPhone XR Dual SIM with two slots for physical cards (one on one side and another on the other side of the drawer) will be China, for the time being.
Without much to envy the iPhone XS
The iPhone XR does not have a dual rear camera like the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max, but with a single 12 megapixel camera with an aperture of f / 1.8 it manages to capture photos with a blurred background that can also be adjusted after taking the photo and promises offer improvements in the capture of moving objects.
In addition, thanks to the A12 Bionic processor, the iPhone XR integrates the same function of the iPhone XS that Apple calls Smart HDR (Smart HDR), which manages to capture more shots instantly to achieve more detail both in places where there are shadows and in the best illuminated parts.
On the other hand, the cameras also bring some improvements in video. For example, you can now record stereo sound; it promises to offer better results in low light or backlight situations.
iPhone XR: Features and specifications
• Display: 6.1 inches (LCD – Liquid Retina)
• Resolution: 1,792×828 pixels
• The density of pixels: 326ppp
• Processor: Apple A12 Bionic
• Operating system: iOS 12
• Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
• Rear camera: 12 megapixels with aperture f / 1.8
• Face ID: Yes, with improvements in detection speed
• Water resistance: IP67 (up to 1.5 meters deep for up to 30 minutes)
• Other features: True Tone Display, Apple Pay, dual SIM (Dual SIM), double speakers (one on the bottom edge and one on the headset)
• Colours: Gold, silver (white) and space grey
• Size: 150.9×75.7×8.3mm
• Weight: 194 grams
Bands and frequencies
• FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71)
• TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41)
• CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
• UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
• GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Price and availability
The iPhone XR has a starting price of US $ 749. Your presale begins on October 19 and will be available on October 26 in red, yellow, white, coral, black and blue.
In Mexico, the iPhone XR has an initial price of 18,499 pesos, and in Spain of 859 euros.